Friday, July 14, 2017

And if you call this the idiocy that it is,

you'll be labeled 'anti-intellectual', and the reason the country is in trouble.
Two feminist geographers are encouraging their colleagues to be more mindful about citing the research of white males because doing so contributes to “the reproduction of white heteromasculinity of geographical thought and scholarship.”
This isn't amazing, it's idiotic.  And racist.  And misandrist.  But it's PC racism and misandry, so the other leftists will defend and support this crap. 


Public Education: "Your kid is learning too much, we can't have that!"

1 comment:

pigpen51 said...

This struck me as more than a little off kilter. I live in MI, and this Flint area school district is of course, being what could be considered politically stupid. Instead of trying to help every student achieve the highest possible outcome that they can, they instead are willing to sacrifice some to keep from having to change the way that they do things, for fear of losing state aid money for schools.

I have often said that after I learned to read, the only reasons for me to go to school were to play sports and to learn to play music. I taught myself more from the reading I did on my own that I learned in any classroom setting, including post secondary education.